Title: 27 Delicious and Nutritious Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
(The Ultimate Guide to Vegetarian Cooking) Volume 1
Author: Shelley Lynne
Format: Read it in Kindle Format
27 Delicious and Nutritious Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes is a recipe guide for all the breakfast lovers as well as those of us who battle to eat breakfast. These recipes are going to inspire you –quick, easy and delicious.
Breakfast is a very important meal of the day. For some of us it is our favourite meal of the day. Unfortunately many of us do not have the time to make breakfast in the morning. 27 Delicious and Nutritious Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes is the solution to this dilemma.
Shelly Lynne has put together an easy to-read recipe guide with practical recipes.
Why is this recipe guide different to others? 27 Delicious and Nutritious Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes have the following characteristics:
- Each recipe has cooking time added to it, making it easier to fit a delicious breakfast into our busy schedules.
- If what you eat is important to you and you are watching the calories, protein, fat, carbohydrate, sodium, etc. intake, you will enjoy using this guide. Each recipe contains nutritional information. No calculations are necessary; the nutritional facts are already calculated per serving.
- Each recipe contains recipe tips, which are practical and useful.
- The majority of ingredients used in these recipes are ingredients we usually have in our kitchen.
- Lastly, but not the least, our taste buds will be eager and thankful to taste these delicious recipes.
Why would I recommend this book? I enjoy food, but do not always have the time to cook it. Sometimes I am hungry, but I have no idea what to cook, and do not feel like cooking. The recipes in 27 Delicious and Nutritious Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes are quick to read. At the back of the book there are two list –the one is to make breakfast under 10 minutes and the other recipes under 300 calories.
Latest posts by Retha Groenewald (see all)
- CrossReads Book Blast, You’re Strong Enough – December 3, 2013
- How God Provides the Unexpected – November 28, 2013
- CrossReads Book Blast: Carlene Havel’s “Here Today Gone Tomorrow” – October 29, 2013