Review Copy Cleanup
Dates: 1-28 February 2013
Goal: Read as many review books this month.
Twitter hashtag: #RCCleanup
I aimed to read and review 3 books but my dream was to read and review 4-6 books.
Who says dreams don’t come true?
I completed the challenge by reading and reviewing 8 books.
Read and reviewed February 2013
- The Moses Quilt – Kathi Macias
- The Widow of Saunders Creek – Tracey Bateman
- Mind of Her Own - Diana Lesire Brandmeyer
- When Donkeys Talk - Tyler Blanski
- A Cast of Stones - Patrick Carr
- A Year of Book Marketing - Heather Hart
- Shattered - Dan Pettrey
- How to Twitter – Shelley Myers
What is happening in March?
March Reading Challenge
Hosted by: Kimba the ”Caffeinated Book Reviewer”
Dates: 1 March to 31 March 2013
Goal: Read as many books on your TBR pile –the books on your bookshelf that you have not had time to read yet. All books must be published before 2013.
Twitter hashtag: #TakeControl
I am aiming to read 4 books.
Weekly updates of books read and reviewed will be posted here.
Take Control Read-A-Thon
Hosted by: Kimba the “Caffeinated Book Reviewer”
Dates: 15 March to 18 March 2013
Similar 2013 Reading Challenges
- Embarrassment for Riches TBR
- 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
- Mount TBR Reading Challenges
- Buried Treasures TBR Pile
Latest posts by Retha Groenewald (see all)
- CrossReads Book Blast, You’re Strong Enough – December 3, 2013
- How God Provides the Unexpected – November 28, 2013
- CrossReads Book Blast: Carlene Havel’s “Here Today Gone Tomorrow” – October 29, 2013